Are you looking for colourful tasks?
Hannover Re – as a global reinsurer we assume risks from other insurers and work with them to develop innovative products. Some 3,000 experts worldwide from a range of specialist disciplines devote their know-how and passion for their profession to strengthening and expanding our excellent market position on a daily basis. By taking an assuredly different approach to their work, they make us one of the most profitable reinsurance groups in the world.
If you want to experience how things are done in the Group Risk Management department at our headquarters in Hannover/Germany, start planning your internship with us and join us for at least two months on a full-time basis commencing at the earliest possible date as an
in risk management
You will support the ongoing development of our internal risk models.
Your Tasks – Theory meets Practice
- Assisting with the development, implementation and documentation of mathematical algorithms, e.g. for mapping natural catastrophe, cyber or biometric risks
- Involvement in the project to increase the degree of automation in the internal risk models
- Compiling actuarial data analyses
Your Profile – Openness meets Drive
- Advanced stage of a degree in (business) mathematics or business IT with a mathematics concentration
- Programming skills (Matlab or similar mathematics scripting languages)
- Independent user skills in German (level B2) and proficient user skills in English (level C1)
On a personal level, you can impress us with your analytical and solution-driven approach to tasks. If you also have strong communication and team skills as well as the ability to be a good team fit and you enjoy working on cross-functional teams, you have come to exactly the right place!
What We Offer – Assuredly a Different Way of Working
Atmosphere: You will find an international working environment with short decision channels, an open feedback culture and a sense of community shaped by mutual esteem and a readiness to help.
Benefits: We offer you comprehensive support, fair remuneration – including for required internships – and the opportunity to establish valuable contacts.
Perspective: You will gain insights into the work of a successful, internationally operating corporate group. And as you show us what you are capable of, your prospects of a subsequent career entry – possibly even with us – improve.
If you too would like the assurance of a different way of working, simply apply by stating the reference number 50035611.
Find out more about our working world, your entry options and development opportunities by visiting www.hannover-re.com/career.Apply online