Do you consider things from different angles?
Hannover Re – as a global reinsurer we assume risks from other insurers and work with them to develop innovative products. Some 3,000 experts worldwide from a range of specialist disciplines devote their know-how and passion for their profession to strengthening and expanding our excellent market position on a daily basis. By taking an assuredly different approach to their work, they make us one of the most profitable reinsurance groups in the world.
If you want to experience how things are done in the Information Technology department at our headquarters in Hannover/Germany, start planning your professional future with us and join us on a permanent, full-time basis commencing at the earliest possible date as a
Senior Enterprise Architect
for the optimisation of our process-supporting system landscape
As part of our team, you actively help to shape the development of the IT architecture and play a pivotal role in supporting implementation activities.
Your Tasks – Challenge meets Responsibility
- Ongoing innovative development of our IT architecture in close collaboration with our colleagues in Hannover and at our international locations
- Optimising and enhancing the process-supporting system landscape in underwriting
- Developing reference architectures and conducting architecture reviews
- Deriving systematic blueprints from business models and developing corresponding roadmaps for realisation
- Leading and/or participating in transformation projects
- Managing methods and tools for the enterprise architecture
Your Profile – Expertise meets Personality
- Professional experience in the field of enterprise and ideally solutions architecture
- Expertise in software architecture and development
- Experience in using the latest EA methods, tools and frameworks (TOGAF, ITIL, COBIT)
- Experience with the use of software applications in corporate structures
- Degree in computer science, business IT or economics
- Capacity for abstraction and enthusiasm for holistic thinking
- Ability to develop networks and inspire people to achieve common goals
- Independent user skills in German (at least level B1) and proficient user skills in English (at least level C1)
- Willingness to go on occasional business trips, once or twice a year
On a personal level, you can impress us with your analytical skills and your openness to new technologies. If you also enjoy collaborating with internal customers, you have come to exactly the right place!
What We Offer – Assuredly a Different Way of Working
Atmosphere: You will find an international working environment with short decision channels, an open feedback culture and a sense of community shaped by mutual esteem and a readiness to help.
Benefits: Along with flexible working hours, overtime pay and remuneration above the collective agreement, we offer you state-of-the-art opportunities for continued personal growth, health management and the compatibility of private and professional life.
Perspective: You contribute your specialist and methodological expertise and we offer you fresh input and the opportunity to further develop your potential – including room to come up with innovative ideas and act on them!
If you too would like the assurance of a different way of working, simply apply by stating the reference number 50033195.
Find out more about our working world, your entry options and development opportunities by visiting www.hannover-re.com/career.Apply online