Do you provide solutions for the future?
Hannover Re – as a global reinsurer we assume risks from other insurers and work with them to develop innovative products. Some 3,000 experts worldwide from a range of specialist disciplines devote their know-how and passion for their profession to strengthening and expanding our excellent market position on a daily basis. By taking an assuredly different approach to their work, they make us one of the most profitable reinsurance groups in the world.
If you want to experience what it means to support colleagues from a wide range of departments and support functions over the long term in all matters of information security as part of a team of highly motivated information security officers who are driven by a passion for state-of-the-art and resilient IT, join us in our Information Technology department at our location in Hannover/Germany on a full-time basis commencing immediately as an
Information Security Enthusiast
for the operation and ongoing development of our global ISMS
You support the CISO and the team's information security officers in their day-to-day work as well as in initiatives and projects relating to IT and cyber security – in particular when it comes to the operation and further development of our global ISMS.
Your Tasks – Prospects meet Responsibility
- Assisting with conduct of internal Control Compliance Assessments (control testing) and with maintenance of an inventory of supporting evidence in the context of the ISMS
- Taking responsibility for various focus areas according to aptitude and prior knowledge, such as control testing
- Planning and holding company-wide training sessions on the topic of compliance and audits
Your Profile – Commitment meets Know-how
- Degree in computer science / business IT or completed vocational training in computer science
- Entry as a career changer with initial relevant professional experience and considerable enthusiasm for IT security, risk and compliance issues is possible
- Know-how in IT operations, IT audits, evidencing, control testing, audit coordination, third party risk assessments, outsourcing management with an emphasis on IT security
- Basic knowledge of several of the topically relevant frameworks (e.g. ISO27001, NIST, ITIL) and regulatory requirements (BAIT / VAIT) is desirable
- Willingness to travel worldwide on business, roughly three or four times a year
- Proficient user skills in German and English (at least level C1)
On a personal level, you can impress us with your enthusiasm, flexibility and readiness to learn. If you also stand out for your analytical and methodical mindset as well as a strong focus on results and solutions, you have come to exactly the right place!
What We Offer – Assuredly a Different Way of Working
Atmosphere: You will find an international working environment with short decision channels, an open feedback culture and a sense of community shaped by mutual esteem and a readiness to help.
Benefits: Structured onboarding, flexible working hours, benefits superior to those of the collective agreement as well as fitness and wellness programmes are just some of what we can offer you.
Perspective: You will make the most of the available scope to grow and assume responsibility, thereby building the foundation for a successful career. We will support you with an extensive range of further training opportunities.
If you too would like the assurance of a different way of working, start your career with us. Simply apply by stating the reference number 52035429.
Find out more about our working world, your entry options and development opportunities by visiting www.hannover-re.com/career.Apply online