Do you consider things from different angles?
Hannover Re – as a global reinsurer we assume risks from other insurers and work with them to develop innovative products. Some 3,000 experts worldwide from a range of specialist disciplines devote their know-how and passion for their profession to strengthening and expanding our excellent market position on a daily basis. By taking an assuredly different approach to their work, they make us one of the most profitable reinsurance groups in the world.
If you want to experience how things are done in the Information Technology, team at our headquarters in Hannover/Germany, start planning your professional future with us and join us on a permanent, full-time basis at the earliest possible date as a
for the (ongoing) development of ServiceNow and automation
You are responsible for the (ongoing) development of ServiceNow and for the development and execution of automation scripts for service automation. As a member of the team, you are responsible, on the one hand, for designing and developing new solutions in accordance with best practices for the ServiceNow platform. On the other hand, you are involved in the development of cross-platform concepts for automated tests and/or solutions.
Your Tasks – Prospects meet Responsibility
- Continuous administration and ongoing development of the ServiceNow platform
- Conceptual creation, design and implementation of applications in ServiceNow
- Design, documentation and development of workflows for the existing service portal based on ServiceNow
- Implementation of user stories and test cases in executable automation solutions
- Selection, testing and implementation of tools and frameworks for expansion of the existing automation
- Implementation, monitoring documentation and analysis of automation results
- Organisation and moderation of daily stand-up and retrospective meetings
Your Profile – Commitment meets Know-how
- Degree in computer science / business IT, engineering or a comparable qualification
- Know-how in interface development (Webservices, REST, SOAP, XML)
- Initial experience using automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Azure Automation, UFT or Selenium
- Experience in the setup, administration and configuration of ServiceNow is desirable
- Keen understanding of IT infrastructures and systems
- Initial experience using agile methods
- Proficient user skills in German and English (at least level C1)
On a personal level, you can impress us with your analytical and conceptual abilities combined with strong powers of communication and a self-reliant style of working. If you are also able to think, communicate in a clear and tailored manner and act with a focus on results in an environment that is time-sensitive and dynamic, you have come to exactly the right place!
What We Offer – Assuredly a Different Way of Working
Atmosphere: You will find an international working environment with short decision channels, an open feedback culture and a sense of community shaped by mutual esteem and a readiness to help.
Benefits: Structured onboarding, flexible working hours, benefits superior to those of the collective agreement as well as fitness and wellness programmes are just some of what we can offer you.
Perspective: You will make the most of the available scope to grow and assume responsibility, thereby building the foundation for a successful career. We will support you with an extensive range of further training opportunities.
If you too would like the assurance of a different way of working, start your career with us. Simply apply by stating the reference number 50007240.
Find out more about our working world, your entry options and development opportunities by visiting www.hannover-re.com/career.Apply online